BENCHMARK PLAZA 821 (heritage center, 151 Connor Road)
Contact Sauwanee Bahn for housing availibility. Deadline for housing reservation is on May 30, 2019
Note: Please check-in at Heritage Center (big building in front of Benchmark Plaza) – inside at the west entrance
UNDERGRADUATE HOUSING- Benchmark Plaza 821
Location: On the East Side of Campus within Heritage Commons. Near the Peterson Heritage Center, Main Housing & Residential Education Office, outdoor basketball and sand volleyball courts, and the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains.
Description: Benchmark apartments offer full-size kitchens, private bedrooms, and spacious common areas. Benchmark is close to our shuttle stop, Peterson Heritage Center including the dining room, and plenty of hiking trails making it a great place to live, study, and play.
- Twin XL bed, dresser, desk and closet
- Bathrooms within the apartment
- Living room space with couches, end tables, and coffee tables
- Full kitchen in each apartment
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour assistance by calling 801-587-0458 (open on May 20, 2019)
- High-speed internet
- Cable TV
- Complimentary laundry facilities on each floor. Don’t forget to bring laundry detergent!
- Short walk to UTA TRAX
- Secure building access